Data science can be defined as a blend of mathematics, business acumen, tools, algorithms and machine learning techniques, all of which help us in finding out the hidden insights or patterns from raw data which can be of major use in the formation of big business decisions.
In data science, one deals with both structured and unstructured data. The algorithms also involve predictive analytics in them. Thus, data science is all about the present and future. That is, finding out the trends based on historical data which can be useful for present decisions and finding patterns which can be modelled and can be used for predictions to see what things may look like in the future.
We offer B. Tech in Data Science Engineering, which is a Four year full time degree course.
• Choice based industrial training
• Research based activities
• Value added courses
• MOU’s with industries
The eligibility criteria to apply for B. Tech in Data Science Engineering programme are as follows –
• The applicants must be 12th qualified from any recognized Board
• The applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics compulsorily at the 12th level
• The applicants must have an aggregate score of 45% for open category and 40% for reserved category or more in the PCM subjects combined at the qualifying level