Computer Science Engineering (CSE) encompasses a variety of topics that relates to computation, like analysis of algorithms, programming languages, program design, software, and computer hardware. Computer Science engineering has roots in electrical engineering, mathematics, and linguistics. In the past Computer Science was taught as part of mathematics or engineering departments & in the recent days it has emerged as a separate engineering field.
A Computer Science Engineer do Design and develop software application for different industries, Manages the software, hardware & networks in any industry, Involves in the design and development of the hardware components of PCs & laptops etc.
Computer Science Engineers can find the opportunities in any of the following category:-
• Design / Development / Testing/ Maintenance of software in IT industry
• Networking & Security administrator in IT or any computerized industry.
The eligibility criteria to apply for B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering programme are as follows –
• The applicants must be 12th qualified from any recognized Board
• The applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics compulsorily at the 12thlevel
• The applicants must have an aggregate score of 45% for open category and 40% for reserved category or more in the PCM subjects combined at the qualifying level