A Bachelor of Fine Arts course educates as well as reforms the skills of candidates to enable them become artists in their chosen field. A bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts leads to various employment opportunities such as animation, drawing, film production, craft artist, fine artist, art teacher and others.
After the completion of B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts) the students will be able to work as:
1. Art Teacher: As an art teacher is a candidate who can teach others his/ her knowledge of art. He/ she can choose to be a teacher in any Fine Arts field such as painting and sculpting.
2. Fine Artist: The main role of a fine artist is to produce artwork by using a variety of techniques. As a fine artist a candidate may find a job as painter, sculptor, illustrator or printmaker in a commercial art studio, design company, publishing house, advertising agency, etc.
3. Painter: As a painter, a candidate can create various artworks such as water colour painting, oil painting, ink wash painting, acrylic painting, pastel colour painting, glass painting, encaustic painting etc.
4. Graphic Designer: A graphic designer typically creates visual concepts by hand or by using software to communicate ideas that inform as well as attract consumers.
1. The candidate should have done their class XII from a recognized board.
2. Candidate has to qualify aptitude test conducted by the institute