Department of Electrical Engineering is one of the major departments under School of Engineering & Technology, D. Y. Patil Agriculture & Technical University, Talsande established in year 2021.
It offers full time 4 year degree program for Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering. This department is equipped with broad background of Theoretical and Practical Knowledge using laboratories, instruments, equipment, classrooms, seminar halls and hands-on practical training to develop the youth technically strong in the field of Electrical Engineering.
Department covers the courses related with Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Utilization of Electrical Energy. Department also focus on new trends in Electric Vehicle, Automation and offering new online courses.
Department took special efforts to generate graduate who serves job in public and private sector as well as setting up a small business.
– Well-equipped Laboratories
– The courses are structured in ways that encourage analytical thinking, help master time management and ensure students are
– Dynamic & expert faculty well qualified to impart high quality teaching in conventional areas of Electrical Engineering
– Problem based project work on latest trends
– Educational based Field visits, workshops, guest lecturers, Extensive hands on training for the overall development of the students
– Strong linkage between academic and industry
– Strong community outreach through organization of workshops for cross-section of society
– Soft skill & personality development courses to grab job opportunities in private and government sector/ industries
– Develop research based Activity and online value added courses
– Internship in industries during the course.
The eligibility criteria to apply for B. Tech in Electrical Engineering programme are as follows –
• The applicants must be 12th qualified from any recognized Board
• The applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics compulsorily at the 12th level
• The applicants must have an aggregate score of 45% for open category and 40% for reserved category or more in the PCM subjects combined at the qualifying level